How long have you dreamed of writing a book?
How would it feel to have a draft written by spring?
It’s time to stop dreaming and start writing!
Fast First Drafts is a 3-month virtual group during which you’ll write your dream into reality.
- Weekly office hours: struggling with character development? Questioning your poem line breaks? Schedule an appointment, and we’ll talk through it.
- Bi-weekly Zoom meetings: Check-in to talk wins, work through stumbling blocks, give and receive encouragement
- Accountability + Support: To keep you moving forward
- Resource Library: A list of craft articles and books curated by me
- Weekly Video Series: Craft tips + inspirational interviews with authors
At the end of our journey together, you’ll have:
- A first draft of your manuscript
- Momentum to move into revising
- Ongoing access to resource library
- A connected + supportive writing community
Dawn is knowledgeable, professional, and organized. She held me accountable and focused with deadlines. After working with her for three months, my characters became more rounded, my writing became more vivid and descriptive, my short-story manuscript is stronger, and I was able to fine-tune my writing voice.
~Janine D., fiction writer